The purpose of the Road Safety Action Group Inner Melbourne (RSAGIM) is to work towards a safer road environment for pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists and public transport users in inner Melbourne.
We work to:
- Overcome safety barriers – real and perceived – to walking, cycling and motorcycling
- Promote respect among all road users
- Support a coherent, coordinated approach to the safety of pedestrians, cyclists and public transport users in inner Melbourne
- Advocate for a safe speed environment for walking and cycling
- Work collaboratively with those individuals and organisations who have an interest in making Inner Melbourne safer for walking, cycling, motorcycling, and public transport users
- Contribute to public debate on safer walking, cycling and motorcycling